A winner of winners
Angkor Wat, the biggest religious monument in the world. Build in 13th century, Angkor meant “city” and Wat meant “pagoda”.
Recently, tripadvisor which is the biggest experience sharing site has release a winner of Angkor to be the Top number one among others 25 destinations most popular in the world.
By its famous to all traveler’s destination all around the globe, Angkor Wat has attract millions of tourists to visit not just this amazing architecture, but also experience with Khmer cuisine, Daily Life, and brought back some homemade of souvenir for their friend or family.
Tanei Resort & Spa pleased be a part of offer a welcome service to all value guest who wish to stay in a beautiful & peaceful place during their holiday in land mark Siem Reap with multi Hotel Facilities such as Rooms & Suite, Swimming Pool, Badminton, Gym room, Spa and tour arrangement which is a part of your destination to this beautiful nation.
Here is the full list of 25 of the World’s Top Landmarks for 2017:
- Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Cordoba, Spain
- St. Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City, Italy
- Taj Mahal, Agra, India
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Great Wall at Mutianyu, Beijing, China
- Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Peru
- Plaza de Espana, Seville, Spain
- Duomo di Milano, Milan, Italy
- Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, USA
- Lincoln Memorial, Washington DC, USA
- Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
- Parliament, Budapest, Hungary
- Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris, France
- Corcovado Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Big Ben, London, United Kingdom
- Acropolis, Athens, Greece
- Main Market Square, Krakow, Poland
- El Ateneo Grand Splendid, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Temple of the Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho, Bangkok, Thailand
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine, Kyoto, Japan
- Ruinas Mayas de Tulum, Tulum, Mexico
- Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia